- Dispense water into the bottom chamber of the moka pot. Always use fresh cold water.
- Measure the espresso coffee powder into the filter section in the middle chamber of the moka pot.
- Fill the entire filter section with espresso coffee powder, for example Segafredo Intermezzo.
- Turn the top of the moka pot by screwing tightly onto the bottom. Make sure the spirals fit into place.
- Place the moka pot on the stove and heat until hot water is squeezed through the espresso coffee powder into the top chamber of the pot.
The moka pot is a simple tool for making delicious strong coffee at home. The inexpensive moka pot is especially suitable if you want to make special espresso-based coffees: strong coffee can also be used in the recipes, instead of espresso. This is how you make good strong coffee in a moka pot: